Lubavitch Ruth Lunzer Girls' Primary school is a strictly orthodox, voluntary-aided, girls school located at the Lubavitch Foundation headquarters building in Stamford Hill. The school was established in 1959 and has approximately 146 pupils on its roll. It is part of a network of international institutions which operate on the principles of the Lubavitch movement.
Lubavitch Ruth Lunzer Girls' Primary School provides pupils with a broad and balanced curriculum which integrates religious education (Kodesh Curriculum) which is taught in the mornings, with secular studies (the National Curriculum) which is taught in the afternoons. However, the religious and secular aspects of the curriculum are well integrated and National Curriculum subjects are taught within the Kodesh Curriculum where appropriate and relevant.