Rimon Jewish Primary School is a one-form entry contemporary modern orthodox primary school which opened in Golders Green in September 2012. It is a "Free School" which means that although it is state aided, the school has far more control over what it teaches and how it teaches it.
Rimon’s vision is to create a unique local primary school for its children and those of future generations, which will prepare them to make a meaningful and lasting contribution to the global society in which they live.
The ethos of the school is based upon five guiding principles, which will underpin the curriculum:
• Rigorous pursuit of academic achievement and creativity.
• Thorough and inspiring approach to the teaching of Judaism.
• International awareness through learning and charity.
• Commitment to the preservation of the environment.
• Excellence in the provision of special needs.
The school believes that a new Jewish primary school in Golders Green, which places the highest educational standards, a passion for learning, and a deep understanding of and commitment to the Jewish faith at the heart of everything it does, will be an asset to pupils, their families, teachers, the community and society as a whole.
Rimon open evening for September 2017 entry on Wednesday 30 November. Click here for more details